yellow and gray

Monday, February 9, 2009

RANDOM THINGS ABOUT KIRI

Just a few fun things. I did this on facebook as well but i put so much work into it that i thought it really needed to be in my BLOGG. . .

  1. I hate chocolate, unless it involves nuts or its white (even white chocolate I have to be in the mood for).
  2. I hate having my picture taken but I take my camera everywhere.
  3. I’m half Australian (born in Australia and my mom is Australian), half New Zealand (my dad is New Zealand) and have lived the majority of my life in American and Japan.
  4. I have a place for everything and if I don’t I must not need it!
  5. Laughing is my favorite thing to do!
  6. I have about 5 journals, a journal I should write in everyday (which I don’t), a travel journal, a quote journal, a food journal, and then a journal I use for General conference/scripture study.
  7. I just got into reading. . . . I hated reading as a child and I still am not the biggest fan of it but I still do it. I only love it when I can find a book that keeps me going. BUT I LOVE LEARNING!
  8. I hate history, I hate learning about it but at the same time it’s something I wish I knew more about. (which is funny because my mom is a major world history buff)
  9. I hate politics. I could never marry someone who wants to talk about politics all the time. I don’t mind learning about it and stuff but I hate listening to people discuss it and I refuse to get into any kind of debate about it.
  10. I can’t vote. I am not a US citizen. I do plan to become one but I’m not one at this time.
  11. I love to organize, I love spring cleaning. In fact I do a fall and a spring cleaning. I love being organized and I love helping others organize.
  12. IKEA is one of my favorite stores for a few reasons . . . 1. It’s a store revolved around being organized, 2 best down comforters ever!
  13. ! Is my favorite punctuation to use. I use it way too much and sometimes in place of a question mark by mistake. I have had to refrain from using it at work because it’s not that professional.
  14. I love clean laundry and I love doing my laundry. I hate folding it but love putting it away. There is nothing better than clean sheets. The first night sleeping in them and then the next morning waking up to them and the smell of clean is priceless to me.
  15. I love shoes. . . . There is nothing like a new pair of shoes. OOO and new socks.
  16. I HATE FEET. I think they are ugly, I hate touching them and I hate people touching mine unless I pay them to.
  17. I am really really shy. Sometimes I’m not in a large group when I know people. (but I hate large groups so it doesn’t happen very often).
  18. I hate milk but crave it sometimes.
  19. I just joined the GYM and have found out I like working out (never had before).
  20. I love movie popcorn the next day. . . that’s right I love day old popcorn. I also love to put things in my popcorn like M&M’s, Junior mints (not my fav but sometimes I like them) and other stuff.
  21. Q-Tips are THE BEST INVENTION EVER. I can’t not have a Q-Tip, I have them in my desk and in my purse. I love cleaning my ears it’s something that makes me happy.
  22. I want to get married even though it scares me.
  23. IM THE WORST SPELLER EVER!!!! IM NOT JOKING!
  24. Family and Friends mean the most to me. I would do anything for any of them. I value friendship a lot.
  25. I love to travel but not on my own but not in large groups.
  26. I love balancing my checkbook.

1 comment:

The Black Widow said...

I also am a Q-tip fanatic. So many things in common!