yellow and gray

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Secret Confession


So I have a confession. . . This may be hard for some to hear, I know it was and sometimes still is for me! I LOVE WORKING OUT WHILE LISTENING TO KATY PERRY. . . and I even find myself turning it up when she comes on the radio! I have HATED (and yes i know that is a strong word but) I HATED her and her stupid I kissed a girl song. I found it in my head all the time and the words were just, well kinda creepy! After some research and listening to her album i have found a good 7 songs that I like and I LOVE WORKING out to her, she keeps me going. What can I say I must give credit where credit is due! It totally took me off guard and shocked me!!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Holy Cow your post could have been my post. I boycotted her for the longest time cause I hated her stupid "I Kissed a Girl Song" but then I listened to the rest of her CD and I found 3 songs that I love to work out too, and I do all the time. :)

The Black Widow said...

I can't get past that horrible song! But, if you say it is good, maybe I'll have to give it a chance...