Life is not about finding YOURSELF, Life is about CREATING yourself.
yellow and gray
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
IM NOT DEAD
For those of you that thought i died. . . I HAVEN'T, i have just been really lazy which sometimes i like to say I'm busy but for the most part it was pure laziness. I have had every intention of updating and writing about my fun, adventures life but I haven't gotten around to it and every time I start I either start falling asleep or i forget to publish my post! So what have i been up to you ask. . . NOTHING MUCH!!!!! I guess it has been longer then i expected. . . November was a fun month for me, had a wonderful THANKSGIVING in Utah at my townhouse with my family! December was full of snow and nice cold weather and some wonderful shopping . . . Man was the shopping good! I think i got like 2 or 3 new pairs of shoes that month! January came in BUSY BUSY BUSY and is going strong. Work has been busy and full of training at UNLV. I have also been studying for the GRE test that i will be taking this summer. ( i have studied a total of 2 days . . .lol, hey that's better then none). been teaching myself how to play the guitar with the help of a friend, set a few fun goals for the new year and have enjoyed getting my life ORGANIZED! For those of you that know me the best will be able to testify that i really, really, really love being ORGANIZED and that there is nothing that brings me more JOY then getting and being ORGANIZED (that may only be because I've never been kissed, when that happens i will let you know which is better)! IT TRULY IS MY GUILTY PLEASURE!!!!! (being organized that is). I do have a few goals that i made this year, One is to keep up on this blogging thing, so i do PROMISE i will be posting soon. I PROMISE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment