yellow and gray

Friday, October 17, 2008

Places i want to go



So the other night I was talking to a very good friend of mine. We were talking about going on vacation together somewhere anywhere that’s not Utah, Nevada or Idaho since those have been our meeting spots for the last 2 years. So it got me thinking that I need to make a list of all the places I want to go. . .

1.BOSTON (always have and still want to, I want to go there so bad it hurts)
2. New York /Manhattan
3. New Zealand (I really want to go there and since I’m half New Zealand I feel it’s my duty to go there and see the place that my family has lived. I also would like to go see my grandmothers’ grave).
4. Germany (my aunt just got back from there and she loved it)
5. Paris
6. London
7. Rome
8. Italy
9. I would love to go back to Hawaii ( I lived there when I was younger but I miss it)
10. Australia to visit family (I go often and I am already planning my next trip for Aug).\
11. Tasmania (its part of Australia but I have always want to go there and pick apples)
12. Peru (I hear its really nice down there)
13. Mexico (this isn’t high on my list but only because Mexico scares me for some reason, but I would take a cruise down there).
14. Canada
15. Alaska
16. Hong Kong

17. Irland/Scottland

18 Iceland (my family almost moved there when i was like 12 and so since then i have always wanted to go there).

Places I have been:
1. Almost all the states but I still want to see more of them
2. Australia
3. Hawaii
4. Japan (up and down and all around it)
5. Thailand
6. I have been to Hong Kong for like a day but no big travel the airport is really big!

There are more places that I want to go. If you have anymore suggestions I would love to hear them . . . or if anyone wants to take a trip with me LET ME KNOW!!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I would so take a trip with you out of the country! You just let me know where and when!!!

cropstar said...

i'm in... for all of them (i wish)

looks like an excellent list!