Life is not about finding YOURSELF, Life is about CREATING yourself.
yellow and gray
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Hair. . .
I have had long hair my entire life. . . I finally got the nerve to cut it and I love it. I feel so liberated and I am really glad I cut it. I thought i would cry but after the horrible 2 weeks i had I was just so ready for a change. . .
I really like the new look, I can't recall ever seeing you wear your hair "down". That's how I was getting so I chopped mine off too and I don't know if I'll ever grow it long again. it's still a bit shorter than I wanted...did you know Josh cut it for me? Ya I'm crazy.
5 comments:
KiriBrough I LOVE it!!!
thanks Kristen. . . i love your new place!!!
I really like the new look, I can't recall ever seeing you wear your hair "down". That's how I was getting so I chopped mine off too and I don't know if I'll ever grow it long again. it's still a bit shorter than I wanted...did you know Josh cut it for me? Ya I'm crazy.
You look HOTT!!!
I love the new hair cut! It looks great on you! I miss you!
Post a Comment