This is how far i traveled
Just starting the long trip down under the reason we all look so happy. . .
My mums family. . . Kay, my mum, grandad, Sue, Nana, Bev, Mike
Me and my brothers on a boat and we got to see dolphins swim beside the boat so cool
My other new friend
And another friend. . . isn't he cute
This is Perth from Kings Park
Some cool local blown glass. . . that i wasn't allowed to take pictures of but I
did anyway 8)
This is the Australia 2 it is the yacht that beat the Americans and won the world cup
from America. . . in 1982 it was the first time that America lost!
Small amount of scratches that my Uncle Sam got me and my brother. . . I never want
to see another scratchy again. . . well at least for another year.
My grandfather and me. He's such a wonderful good looking man.
My family calls her mini kiri. . . I looked just like Molly when I was her age!
Can you see it?
NEW ZEALAND
I have so many pictures and I will have to put them up as soon as I figure out how to do one of those slide show things! I had so much fun and can't wait to go back. . . I enjoyed myself so much and enjoyed seeing my family down there even more. . . More pictures later.
1 comment:
Shut Up!!! I want to squeeze that Koala bear!!! So not fair!!!!
Post a Comment