Life is not about finding YOURSELF, Life is about CREATING yourself.
yellow and gray
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Not to good at this blogging thing!
So, I am still really new at this blogging thing. Last night I posted a new blog . . . I went to fix some grammar and then next thing I know its gone. No where to be found. This really stinks. I guess you write and learn! I will post again soon.
Have you figured out how to add pictures? They definitely add pizazz! And they make your posts more visually appealing ;) Just though I'd let you know.
I am so excited that you have a blog. We sure miss you and think about you often. We will be excited to see how you are doing. Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog. I was so excited. Yeah, blogging is fun, but can be frustrating. I can't tell you how long it took me to do the first few posts. I have also spent a long time trying to figure out how to add new things on the blog. I still have a lot to learn about blogging. So don't worry, you are doing great, and the more you blog the easier it will become! Love,JULIE:)
4 comments:
Have you figured out how to add pictures? They definitely add pizazz! And they make your posts more visually appealing ;) Just though I'd let you know.
I haven't and i lost my camara so i dont really have recent pictures!!!! Any advice or mentoring you would like to give me. . . Im all for it!!!
I am so excited that you have a blog. We sure miss you and think about you often. We will be excited to see how you are doing. Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog. I was so excited.
Yeah, blogging is fun, but can be frustrating. I can't tell you how long it took me to do the first few posts. I have also spent a long time trying to figure out how to add new things on the blog. I still have a lot to learn about blogging. So don't worry, you are doing great, and the more you blog the easier it will become! Love,JULIE:)
Hey! We are blog friends! PS, you look great in your picture!
Post a Comment