yellow and gray

Sunday, April 24, 2011

ROUND 3 OF BLOGGING. . . BLOGGING 2-BROUGH 0

SO IF THERE WERE AN AWARD FOR WORST BLOGGER. . . I'M PRETTY SURE I WOULD TAKE THE CAKE (I will take that in Lemon flavor PLEASE)!!!!!



. . . BUT. . .


I have a great excuse. I've been going through some amazing (and hard) life changing experiences. For the last year I have been interviewing for jobs in Utah. Why Utah you might ask. . . I HAVE NO CLUE except for I own a town house up there. My brother and his wife were living in it but have since (half) way moved out (there stuff is still there). SO I have interviewed for a few jobs, I didn't get the first one. . . Took a hiatus from looking for jobs and got back into it in NOV. I interviewed for job in Salt Lake City and GOT IT. . . BUT, I didn't take it. I really wanted to and I wanted it to work out so bad but no matter how much I wanted it to work... it just never felt right! So, I pulled up my big girl panties and declined... I cried for about 2 hours and then looked for another job.

The more I looked the more frustrated I got. AGAIN I stopped looking. One day when I was at work, on a break, I looked up some jobs in Utah and I FOUND THE PERFECT JOB. So I applied and I GOT THE JOB. When I got offered the job the pay was not what I expected. . . Lets face it, it sucked! I struggled with this for a while but when it came down to it. . .IT FELT RIGHT! So started these changes.

A few of these Changes and Blessings:

1. A new house. . . One that I live in but officially can't move into (soon though every soon)

2. A new Job. . . The mornings are killing me but I love not working on Fridays!

3. Back to the Singles Ward. . . Which I might add is harder then I thought it would be but I am enjoying it.

4. Grocery Shopping. . . I HATE THIS, but it has it perks as well, I can get whatever I want.

5. I love being around more family and also around some amazing friends.

There are tons more. My anxiety has finally died down and I don't cry most days anymore (sounds worse then it was). This has been a really good choice for me, I'm glad that I made this move.

6. I turned 30 and It feels the same as 29 and 28. . . PS I DIDN"T CRY OVER THIS AT ALL)

(As soon as I officially unpack and move in I will post some pictures of my place. . . O and roommates. . . Im getting 2 roommates more blogs to come about that!)

5 comments:

Maher's said...

So happy to see you haven't completely abandoned your blog!

kaylambees said...

Hopefully they are good blogs about the roommates! :-D

Brittany said...

I am so excited to see your new post! Congrats on all the big changes!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! And I so wish I could have been there for you when the days were hard. Just so you know, I will always be your shoulder to cry on if you ever need it, even if it's over the phone.
I adore you! Can't wait to see you.

rychelle said...

sounds like things are really looking bright for you! way to follow your gut (and the spirit).