yellow and gray

Monday, March 8, 2010

MY NUMBER ONE HERO



So my number one hero in life is of course MY MOM. For those of you that know me and my mom best will totally understand this for those of you that don't let me share with you why she's my HERO.
My mom has always put me first no matter what. She has not only shown me the right path but guided me in the way I needed to go(even though at sometimes it feels shes pulling me). My mom has consistently put me not only first but expected the best for and of me. She has helped me get through school, not just the dreaded high school years but also my homesick, Mormon party college years. She listen to me on the phone when that guy I was "madly in love with" broke my heart, or how it just wasn't fare that I got a C- on that paper I wrote last night. She faithfully wrote me on my mission and had to have been the "trunkist" mom towards the last few months (I couldn't even read my letters from her the last 4 weeks. . . it was really bad). She has played the best devils advocate through out my life and continues to help me see things from other peoples point of view. She lets me cry but not for to long, reminds me to pinch my pennies and pay my bills on time. She says I have to pay rent but never collects. She pushes me to be my best and always finds just the right time to say shes proud.
My mom has been my constant, shes my light when its dark, gives me guidance when I'm lost and tells me when I'm wrong. SHE IS MY VERY BEST FRIEND and THE VERY BEST MOM!

2 comments:

cropstar said...

adorable

kaylambees said...

AHHH!!! she is so great! i love your mom too!