yellow and gray

Saturday, April 4, 2009

CAN'T BELIEVE IT

So I'm in Utah for the weekend visiting Family. . . and I can't believe how much it feels like home to me! How much I just want to be up here! Its kinda crazy because I am so NOT a Utah girl at all, and to be honest Utah people (not all but a good amount of them) bother me (nothing personal to people from Utah or who love it. Its more a personal reason for myself)! Before i know it i will be living here. But I'm the type of person once I get here i will want to be somewhere else!!!! But for now I better get my butt in gear, I have a lot to do!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!
Love ya
Bryan

The Black Widow said...

Don't you dare! We need you here!

kaylambees said...

that's cause you should move here!