So I decided to write a blog. . . a few of my good friends have given me their links and so I started reading. I have looked at them thinking WHERE do people find the time to do this? I also thought WHEN do people find the time to read other peoples blogs? Well since then I have found myself reading my friends blogs and have read so much and just enjoyed it. I decided that I should do this so maybe someone will be able to enjoy my blogging as much as I have enjoyed all of your blogs. . . and yes I did find myself reading peoples blogs that I don’t even know! CAN WE SAY PATHETIC!!!! I also decided to start blogging after my terrible no good day (lol I had to through that it for all you children book lovers) that turned into a terrible no good week. I have been stressed beyond all belief and I think that writing a blog will be another good outlet for me! So while my head says “O NO DON’T BECOME ONE OF THOSE BLOGERS” my heart or my fingers say “GO FOR IT! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSS . . . besides a few more people in the world finding out that you’re a bad speller, even with spell check!” So I’m going to give it a shot!
3 comments:
Kiri! I am so excited that you are blogging now! I love reading my friends' blogs! I am glad I can add you to the list. Stop by my blog anytime. ohmyfetch.blogspot.com
Welcome to the world of blogging. When I started mine, I didn't think I would find the time either-but not everyone has to be long and full of pictures...do what you can. I'm so excited to add your blog to my list! Check out ours: peterson13.blogspot.com
Hi! Don't worry, I read people's blogs that I don't even know too. and yes it is pathetic, but who really cares right?! Miss ya!!
-Stephaniehodge
(myfreakingfantasticlife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment